Promethera Biosciences is seeking for a Research Manager to lead its research programs
The selected candidate will:
- Participate to the definition of the Promethera Biosciences’ R&D strategy in collaboration with the CSO and the CEO.
- Coordinate the Research and preclinical projects and quality control activities conducted by Promethera Biosciences alone or in collaboration with external partners.
- Manage Contract Research Organization and external consultant and ensure the strategic link with regulatory affairs department.
- Ensure an efficient technology transfer from Prof. Etienne Sokal lab to Promethera Biosciences team
- Manage the R&D staff (2 Post-doc and 1 technician for the first 3 years)
- 5 to 10 years experience within academic and Biotech/pharma environment.
- Expertise and experience in Stem Cell research and culture.
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice.
- Experience in team and project management.
- Fluent in English and very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in liver/mesenchymal stem cells would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to the address email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROMETHERA Biosciences S.A./N.V.
Watson & Crick Hill
Rue Granbonpré, 11
Tél.: +32 (0)10 39 43 00
Fax: +32 (0)10 39 43 01