Promethera Biosciences is an international biotech company with headquarters in Belgium and US operations in North Carolina, developing innovative therapies for the treatment of liver diseases. Its proprietary cell-based technology platforms are based on mature hepatocytes and allogenic progenitor cells isolated from healthy adult human liver donors. Promethera Biosciences is today close to market with Heparesc, in clinical stage with HepaStem and in pre-clinical stage with H2Stem.
If you are sharing our vision of the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for inborn and acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 50 people, consider joining our fast growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring a Process Development Scientist.
- Planning and executing bioreactor experiments, monitoring cell cultures;
- Developing downstream processing protocols;
- Developing cryopreservation technology;
- Interface with R&D, QC and Manufacturing teams;
- Reporting on experiments.
- Master degree in sciences or bio-engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with cell culture is required; experience with mesenchymal stem cell is a plus;
- Experience with bioreactors and microcarriers is required;
- Thorough understanding and mastery of analytical QC methods as Flow cytometry, Q-PCR and cell based assays;
- English professional proficiency;
- Computer skills (Windows environment);
- Rigorous, passionate, dynamic and excellent team skills;
- Hands-on problem solving and proactive attitude.
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.
PROMETHERA Biosciences S.A./N.V.
Watson & Crick Hill
Rue Granbonpré, 11
Tél.: +32 (0)10 39 43 00
Fax: +32 (0)10 39 43 01