Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to bring life-saving treatments to reduce the need for liver transplantation. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. In addition to our cell-based pipeline, we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 140 people, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring an Administrative Assistant.
- Assist & back-up of the Personal Assistant of the CEO
- Organize Board meetings: emails, agenda, travel for the Board Members
- Manage mailboxes: tracking emails, incoming and outgoing mail and follow-up
- Meeting rooms: reservation, catering, …
- Manage stock of office supplies, goods and catering (monitoring, ordering, storage)
- Administration support
- Supplier tracking, encoding, invoice tracking
- Review of files for the Office & Administrative Department
- Travel: Follow-up of the Travel & Congress request, organization, meeting room reservations, hotels, various tickets, conference support
- Various Support to Management Team - VP's and C-Level
- Reporting direct to PA of the CEO
- Fluent in French & English, knowledge of Japanese is an asset
- Flexible, multitasker with excellent organizational skills and ability to set the right priorities, resistant to stress
- Pro-active attitude, takes initiative, solution and result oriented
- A real team player, customer oriented, discrete and reliable
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Mont-Saint-Guibert / Gosselies, Belgique.
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to HR@promethera.com
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.