Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to bring patients life-saving treatments to reduce the need for liver transplantation.
Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. In addition to our cell-based pipeline we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 100 people, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company.
Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring an experienced Administrative Assistant – Receptionist.
- Ensure a good reception and support of visitors, suppliers in connection with SC and internal staff, call dispatching, visitor registry ...
- Management of mailboxes: tracking emails, storage, the meeting rooms: reservation, storage and catering + supply, incoming and outgoing mail and its follow-up
- Management of stocks of office supplies, goods and catering (monitoring, ordering, storage)
- Administration support: Inventory of offices, equipment, encoding, badge tracking, key office, update procedures with the Office Manager, various listing, business card, copies, layout of documents, presentation files, archiving, take care of the premises
- Supplier tracking, encoding, invoice tracking
- Follow-up of interventions, small works of premises, waste management One-off administrative support to the finance and legal department, scan
- Travel: Follow-up of the Travel & Congress request, organization, meeting room reservations, hotels, various tickets, conference support, meeting Mdeon
- Management of Pool car
- Various Support to Management Team - VP's and C-Level
- Reporting direct to Senior Office Manager
- English perfect fluent, flexible, able to take initiatives, set priorities, versatile, customer-oriented, reliability, confidentiality, resistance to stress, solution and results oriented
- Excellent organizational skills, discretion, proactive, multitask, Team spirit
- Excellent presentation
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
Mont-Saint-Guibert / Gosselies, Belgique.
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.