Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to enable patients to overcome acute and chronic liver diseases. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. In addition to our cell-based pipeline we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 100 people, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring a Clinical Trial Assistant.
The selected candidate will:
- Assist Clinical Team Lead (CTL) and Clinical Research Associate (CRAs) with updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation of HepaStem and Heparesc studies and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Contribute to the writing of the SOPs for the Clinical Research Department related to filing and archiving.
- Organize the administrative aspects of the clinical department.
- Collaborate closely with the R&D and regulatory teams to fulfill the clinical trial requirements.
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams
- An educational background in disciplines of science, biomedical science or health care
- Prior experience in clinical research is a plus
- Interest in learning
- Fluent in English & French, Additional language is a plus.
- Good Computer Skills
- Excellent organizational skills (hands on personality)
- Team spirit & dynamic
- Flexibility to operate in multitasks environment
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, due to the the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.