Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to enable patients to overcome acute and chronic liver diseases. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. In addition to our cell-based pipeline we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 100 people, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring Immunomonitoring manager/grant manager.
- Oversee the design, manage and analyze data of immunomonitoring studies related to the different Clinical Trials
- Identify and manage contract research organizations (CROs) and external collaborators for immunomonitoring activities
- Work closely with other functional areas mainly with non-clinical, clinical and Regulatory
- Write and edit study plans and reports
- Oversee drafting of sections related to immunomonitoring in the IB/IMPD
- Identify grants and manage grant application and follow-up related to R&D, non-clinical and clinical activities in the company
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Ph.D. in biological sciences
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in biotech/industry setting
- Experience with immunomonitoring activities
- Successful experience in grant application (National and European)
- Experience managing direct reports, CROs, and external collaborations
- Demonstrable expertise relating to all aspects of the drug development process and the ability to identify and resolve complex methodological issues relating to programs
- Ability to make effective and compelling presentations in both large and small groups is required
- Experience with Cell Therapy drug development is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in EN-FR, other language is an asset
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and navigate in a fast-paced and dynamic biotech environment
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com
Please note that, due to the the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.