Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to enable patients to overcome acute and chronic liver diseases. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. In addition to our cell-based pipeline we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring a Junior Quality Control Technician.
- Perform technical operations in the QC team according to GMP: cell culture and cell differentiation, cell staining, cell counting and viability, ELISA, qPCR, FACS, ICC, endotoxins and mycoplasma detection, environmental monitoring, etc.;
- Perform test results pre-analysis;
- Fill QC batch records;
- Participate in the cleaning of QC areas and fill related documents as well as equipment logbooks;
- Participate in the redaction of QC documents (specifications, SOPs, OOS, deviation, CAPA,…);
- Prepare samples to be shipped to subcontractors;
- Participate to technology transfer from R&D and validation of analytical methods.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in sciences;
- Knowledge in cell culture, preferably in mesenchymal cell culture, and in analytical methods (Flow cytometry, ICC, ELISA);
- Familiarity with cGMP is an asset;
- Good knowledge of French (written and oral), advanced English notions;
- Basic computer tools (documents and spreadsheets);
- Rigorous, flexible, team spirit;
- Being proactive in continuous improvement.
- In our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert and Gosselies Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to HR@promethera.com
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.
For information, resumes and application letters received will be retained as long as the employment’s offer is valid and will be destroyed as soon as the position is filled. We will contact you in case we wish to keep your CV after the recruitment period.