Promethera Biosciences is an international biotech company with headquarters in Belgium and US operations in North Carolina, developing innovative therapies for the treatment of liver diseases. Its proprietary cell-based technology platforms are based on mature hepatocytes and allogenic progenitor cells isolated from healthy adult human liver donors. Promethera Biosciences is today close to market with Heparesc, in clinical stage with HepaStem and in pre-clinical stage with H2Stem.
If you are sharing our vision of the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for inborn and acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 60 people, consider joining our fast growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring an experienced Manufacturing Technician.
- Cell expansion of liver progenitor cells in aseptic conditions
- Media preparation for cell culture and formulation
- Record of relevant environmental and manufacturing parameters
- Cleanroom sanitization and maintenance
- Perform tasks in accordance with the manufacturing planning
- Redaction of procedures, protocols, deviations
- Work in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Educational background in sciences
- Experienced in cell culture or in aseptic manipulation in a pharma GMP environment
- Experience in cell therapy is preferable
- Affinity with equipment technical maintenance is an added value
- Quality mindset
- Good English writing skills
- Knowledge of basic computer tools (document & spreadsheet)
- Flexibility to operate in multitasks environment
- Excellent team player
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert / Gosselies, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.