Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to bring life-saving treatments to reduce the need for liver transplantation. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. In addition to our cell-based pipeline, we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 100 people, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring an Operational Excellence Associate Director.
Business Excellence :
Business Excellence is a new department at Promethera Biosciences. Global in scope, our clear goal is to help the organization in the analysis, assessment, and improvement of the overall effectiveness and efficiency in articulating the corporate strategy and key milestones.
As part of the business excellence department, the operational excellence objective is to streamline, simplify and optimize the business processes and ensure support in the corporate strategy deployment and monitoring by providing the right tools and collecting feedbacks.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
- Report directly to the Global Director Business Excellence
- Launch initiatives and Train/Coach collaborators on various lean/operational excellence topics like: Stand Up / White Board meetings, 5S, Kanban, visual management… etc.
- Ensure Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt trainings across all departments
- Support and coach in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt projects
- Ensure the Corporate strategy deployment, updates, monitoring and accountability.
- Initiate and Drive monthly Balanced Score Card (BSC) process with all departments
- Pilot operational excellence savings delivery and validate savings with finance to increase cash efficiency
- Facilitate workshops on process mapping and problem solving in the frame of continuous improvement initiatives
- Set up capacity management system in departments (resources projection and optimization)
- Contribute to other activities related to Operational Excellence program deployment
- Adopt and promote the company
- Bioengineering or master’s degree in sciences or engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Background with Black Belt or Master Black Belt Certification, with strong experience in Performance management, change management, Project Management that naturally goes with it.
- Experience in Strategic planning and strategy deployment
- Experience in pharma regulated environment is an asset
- Excellent coaching, communication and listening skills
- Able to work on the shop floor on one hand and with leadership teams on the other hand
- Must have an excellent management background. Ability to lead, motivate and support people
- Optimist, engaged, generous and helpful, Inclusive, methodic and energic.
- Quality minded, autonomous, rigorous and pro-active
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in parallel with excellent organization skills
- Must be able to manage by influence in a matrix environment
- Excellent knowledge of English & French, other language is an added value
- Mastery of Microsoft office tools (Excel), MS Project Management, Sharepoint
- Mastery of Minitab
- Ability to travel
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.