Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to enable patients to overcome acute and chronic liver diseases. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. In addition to our cell-based pipeline we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 100 people, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring a Paralegal Assistant.
- You will assist with corporate housekeeping and company’s legal requirements for the Company Group and monitor the fulfillment of these requirements
- You will ensure the translation of legal documents such as notices, agendas and minutes of the relevant documents for meetings of governance bodies
- You will prepare and update recurring corporate documents such as proxies, notices, etc.
General compliance support:
- You will assist the Compliance Manager and with GDPR compliance matters;
- You will support the Compliance Manager in the organization of trainings and drafting of internal corporate rules and policies;
- You will support the Compliance Manager in the implementation, monitoring of the Corporate governance requirements for the Group.
General legal support:
- You will support the legal team with maintaining and updating data base of templates and executed contracts and other documents;<
- You will conduct legal researches when necessary;
- Corporate, contract and general administrative support including preparation, review and filing of documentation.
- At least 3 years of experience as a paralegal
- Fluent in French and in English
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Rigorous, passionate and dynamic
- Hands-on problem solving and proactive attitude
- Team spirit
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com
Please note that, due to the the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.