Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to bring life-saving treatments to reduce the need for liver transplantation. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. In addition to our cell-based pipeline we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 100 people, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring a Prevention Advisor level II.
- You develop prevention action plans and procedures and ensure their proper execution.
- You take care of daily security monitoring in the field.
- You perform risk analyses. You use one of the recognized methods to establish a professional risk analysis for all functions within the company.
- You identify good practices and those that need improvement within the company.
- You are actively participating in the transfer of our activity to the Gosselies site.
- You are actively collaborating on the project of improving the safety culture within the company.
- You communicate the information to the staff in clear and understandable terms.
- You evaluate training needs. You participate in the detection of mandatory trainings within the company.
- You hold a certificate : Level II Prevention Advisor.
- You are attentive to the details, you work in a precise way.
- Very good knowledge of the ergonomics will be an asset.
- You are communicative, with a pedagogical approach (listen, consult, set appointments, present and advise) and you have drafting skills, with capacity for synthesis.
- You like human relations.
- You know how to be discerning.
- You are able to work both independently and in a team.
- You are solution oriented.
- You are perfectly bilingual FR-EN.
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, due to the the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.