Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver cell-based medicines whose mission is to help patients overcome acute and chronic liver diseases. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. We are a team of international experts operating out of R&D and GMP facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, and Durham, NC, USA.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring a Process Development Technician.
- Planning and executing bioreactor experiments, monitoring cell cultures;
- Developing downstream processing protocols;
- Developing cryopreservation technology;
- Interface with R&D, QC and Manufacturing teams;
- Reporting on experiments.
- Bachelor or Master degree in sciences or bio-engineering;
- Experience with cell culture is required; experience with mesenchymal stem cell is a plus;
- Experience with bioreactors and microcarriers is required;
- Thorough understanding and mastery of analytical QC methods as Flow cytometry, Q-PCR and cell based assays;
- English professional proficiency;
- Computer skills (Windows environment);
- Rigorous, passionate, dynamic and excellent team skills;
- Hands-on problem solving and proactive attitude.
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.
For information, resumes and application letters received will be retained as long as the employment’s offer is valid and will be destroyed as soon as the position is filled. We will contact you in case we wish to keep your CV after the recruitment period.