Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver cell-based medicines whose mission is to help patients overcome acute and chronic liver diseases. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. We are a team of international experts operating out of R&D and GMP facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, and Durham, NC, USA.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring a “R&D Technician”.
- Perform in vitro experiments and analysis of results in the field of stem cell biology
- Able to interact with other departments
- Report directly to the manager and project leader
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor degree in Biology / Cell therapy / Regenerative Medicine
- Key requisites: very good knowledge and previous experience using flow cytometry (acquisition and data analysis) as well as performing cell culture, preferentially with primary cells
- Good knowledge of techniques commonly used in cell biology such as gene expression analysis (RT-PCR), secretion analysis (ELISAs) and western blot is a plus
- Scientific writing and reporting skills
- Very good English and French writing and communication skills
- Willing to work in a biotech environment
- Open mind, enthusiastic and sense of innovation
- Sense of collaboration and communication
At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert / Gosselies Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to HR@promethera.com
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.
For information, resumes and application letters received will be retained as long as the employment’s offer is valid and will be destroyed as soon as the position is filled. We will contact you in case we wish to keep your CV after the recruitment period.