Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to enable patients to overcome acute and chronic liver diseases. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. In addition to our cell-based pipeline we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 100 people, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring Senior Scientist R&D.
The Senior Scientist R&D will report to the R&D associate director. S/he will be responsible for conducting studies related to the Mechanism of Action and characterization of the products developed by Promethera Biosciences.
- Design in vitro and in vivo assays to evaluate mechanism-of-action and discover preclinical development candidates
- Participate to in vitro experiments
- Lead a technical team dedicated to characterizing and study the Mechanisms of Action of the liver-derived cell therapy products
- Identify and manage potential external collaborators
- Prepares and presents materials for scientific, and external meetings
- Contributes to patent application filings
- Authors study reports and contributes to regulatory document research report generation
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Ph.D. in biological sciences
- Minimum 3+ years' experience
- Strong scientific and technical expertise in stem cell biology
- Hands-on expertise in Cell biology, Flow cytometry, Molecular Biology
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a high paced, fast changing environment. Results orientated
- Critical observation skills capability
- Excellent oral, presentation and scientific/technical writing skills
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional team. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, due to the the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.