Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to enable patients to overcome acute and chronic liver diseases. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties.
In addition to our cell-based pipeline we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 100 people, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring a Supply Chain Technician - Warehouse.
The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Incoming goods reception:
- Take delivery of the raw materials and document reception
- Establish the conformity (vs orders) and integrity of delivered goods
- Obtain from the supplier any information required for release (e.g. CoA)
- Label and physically store the raw materials
- Follow-up with suppliers as needed
- Liaise with Quality Assurance to have the raw material released
- Ensure the storage room comply with GMP principles
- Ensure the storage room is cleaned according to plan
- Monitor storage devices as needed (e.g. gases, cryotanks)
- Order gases and follow up deliveries
- Perform planned inventory counts
- Ensure accuracy of the inventory
- Manage waste removal (including dangerous goods)
- Ensure the waste areas are tidy
- Adapt procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment to meet needs in their area
- Work in pair and be the backup of the other supply chain technician
- Work about 90% on execution and 10% innovative tasks
- Report to the Supply Chain Supervisor and have no supervisory role
- Be able to perform work under limited supervision within direct area of responsibilities and to work on non-routine tasks with moderate supervision. Be able to efficiently work in pairs.
- Be able to efficiently prioritize and complete tasks in due time
- Be rigorous & quality mindset
- Work in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Hold a Bachelor degree diploma in a related-field
- Have at least a basic level in English and French (≥ A2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), be fluent in one of these languages
- Be able to use the core functionalities of Excel, warehouse management systems and general office suites
- Have worked previously in logistics or in a pharma environment
- Know the GMP principles
- Have some understanding of relevant regulations (E.g. Incoterms, ADR, GDP, customs, wastes management)
- Flexibility to operate in multitasks environment
At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert / Gosselies, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to HR@promethera.com
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.
For information, resumes and application letters received will be retained as long as the employment’s offer is valid and will be destroyed as soon as the position is filled. We will contact you in case we wish to keep your CV after the recruitment period.