Promethera Biosciences is a global innovator in liver therapeutics whose mission is to bring life-saving treatments to reduce the need for liver transplantation. Our lead clinical program, derived from our patented cell technology platform HepaStem, is designed to benefit from its immune-modulatory and anti-fibrotic properties. In addition to our cell-based pipeline, we develop antibody technologies, such as the anti-TNF-R1 antibody Atrosimab, to complement and diversify our therapeutic options. We are a team of international experts operating out of facilities in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, Durham, NC, USA, Tokyo, Japan and Basel, Switzerland.
If you are sharing our vision of becoming the world leader in regenerative medicine in the liver space by developing innovative advanced therapies for acquired liver diseases and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and international team of more than 100 people, consider a collaboration with our fast-growing company. Promethera Biosciences is currently hiring a Technical Writer.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
- Report directly to Process Development Manager
- Consistently produce detailed, high-quality documentation detailing software engineering and testing protocols, procedures, test cases, and results.
- Collaborate with internal teams as well as customers to fully understand product and documentation requirements.
- Create text-based and visual tutorials to help end-users and customers use end-product applications.
- Analyze existing documentation, conduct verification testing and edit/correct any discrepancies in current documentation to ensure top quality records and testing protocols.
- Collaborate with other departments and external partners to ensure the production and the review of documents within agreed timelines
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in bioengineering
- Proven professional experience in technical writing and software documentation
- Self-motivated personality who is capable of self-instruction and quality assignment completion
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and transcribe them into easily understandable text and pictures
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in biology, biotechnology, or a laboratory setting preferred
- Good scientific background to allow edition and review of technical registration files, to analyze and understand scientific and regulatory legislations
- Quality-oriented and attention to details
- Organizational skills and effective time management
- At our headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert / Gosselies, Belgium
You may apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter to HR@promethera.com
Please note that, due to the high number of applications we receive, only retained candidates for interview will be contacted.
For information, resumes and application letters received will be retained as long as the employment’s offer is valid and will be destroyed as soon as the position is filled. We will contact you in case we wish to keep your CV after the recruitment period.